Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Psychic Career Mentoring


Since I started my professional psychic and metaphysical career, I have seen many new and aspiring psychics with real gifts enter into the industry only to give up after awhile. Some left because they lost interest in psychic work or were never really cut out for it in the first place. Others left as a result of being unprepared for the realities of this business and lacking the experience, confidence or stamina to work through the challenges in front of them on their own. With effective support and mentoring, perhaps some of them would have had a longer psychic career.

Without my early psychic mentors, I would have had a much more difficult time launching and maintaining my own career. I am thankful for the guidance and support I have received and enjoy providing mentoring services to other psychics who have a calling on their lives to do this work.

Psychic Career Mentoring rates are $2.99 per minute. 

If you would like to set up an appointment for Psychic Career Mentoring, please contact me using the form on my navigation.

To learn more about my experience and qualifications, read my Bio.
For information about my readings and coaching, click Here. 

Disclaimer: The $2.99 a minute rate is for Psychic Career Mentoring ONLY. No predictive or love and relationship oriented questions may be asked during the session. If you seek guidance on anything other than Psychic Career Mentoring, please request an appointment for a regular session at $3.99 a minute.

Peace and Love,
Mystikka