Sunday, September 28, 2014

Amethyst


"I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires."  - Khalil Gibran 

 


Amethyst is so popular and abundant that most non-gem enthusiasts are quite familiar with it. The fact that it is common doesn't make it any less beautiful or powerful.

Dreaming, visions and clairvoyance are enhanced with amethyst. One of the most important stones to me early in my psychic career was amethyst, which I would place next to a burning purple candle on my work table (for readings done both in person and over the phone) to help open up my third eye chakra and gain more vision into the lives of my clients. This also helped to create a spiritual atmosphere in the room, which could be seen and felt.

I also believe I connect with it partially because it's my birthstone, and purple is one of my favorite colors.

I provide stone recommendations and crystal readings as part of my psychic services.