Thursday, November 15, 2012

DISCLAIMERS - All potential new clients MUST READ

Attention all potential new clients! I require anyone and everyone who wishes to purchase a session with me to read my list of disclaimers before contacting me or attempting to set up an appointment. I have put the following list in place so that I can avoid wasting anyone’s time or money.

-     I do not read for KEEN clients outside of KEEN.  If I have ever read for you on KEEN, you must contact me through KEEN only.

-    All potential clients must send me a brief introduction email before I will consider setting up an appointment. This email will help me determine if I am the right kind of reader / coach for you before we talk. In this email please include your name and a general idea of  what you hope to get out of the session.

-   I do not provide readings, synopsis, coaching, advice, etc. over email. If I answered every email I received answering people's questions, I would be at the computer all day long and would not have time to get anything else done. I have a lot to do every day, just like you.

 -    If you have a specific question, ask. I'm more empathic than telepathic, which means I am not a mind reader and I may pick up information other than what addresses your burning questions if you don't ask them. A question gives me a direction to focus my energy in.

-    I only work well with clients who are open.   If you are going to see a doctor, do you expect him to diagnose you while standing across the room? He has to examine you a little bit first. The same holds true for me. It takes me a few minutes to get familiar with the energy of a new client. I am not a performing monkey here to do tricks; I am here to help people navigate their emotions and lives.

-    If your questions begin with the word 'WHEN,' please call someone else instead. If you are ONLY seeking information about timing, I am probably not the appropriate advisor for you.

-   The energy of the moment determines how certain events will play out in a short-term time frame. Therefore I only make short-term predictions based on the current energies. Long-term predictions go against my spiritual beliefs and ethics.
  
-    No reader is 100% accurate, and we can't connect to EVERYONE. The future is not set in stone, it can change due to free will. Many clients believe free will is a cop-out used by readers, however it is ACTUALLY a Universal law and co-exists with fate. I can't break or bend Universal laws for you.

-     If you lie to me (or try to trick/test me),  it will cloud my reading.  LOGIC is one of the tools used to process psychic information and works in harmony with intuition. If my logic and intuition are in conflict due to dishonest information given to me by a client, the psychic information will not come through as accurate as it could be.

-    I do not offer lottery numbers or locate lost objects.

-   If you need legal advice, please seek out an attorney, not a psychic.

-   I am not a medical doctor and cannot diagnose medical issues or prescribe treatments. If you need medical advice, seek out a doctor. If you want to know if you are pregnant, buy a pregnancy test.  “Don’t use me as your E.P.T. “ ;-) . I am well-researched and experienced in herbs and alternative medicine and can offer remedies for purposes of research and discussion with your medical provider, only.

-   If a client starts to rely on me too much, I will stop taking their calls. Spirit will close up and stop giving me psychic information if the service becomes an addiction or misused in some way by the client.

-    And last but not least... a legal disclaimer: Psychic readings are for entertainment purposes only.


To learn more about my readings and professional experience, please visit:

http://www.mystikka.com/2011/03/about-my-readings.html

To purchase a session, visit:

http://www.mystikka.com/p/psychic-readings.html

Feel free to contact me if you would like to schedule an appointment:

http://www.mystikka.com/p/contact.html